1) What is the purpose of your presentation? My presentations clear aim is to entertain and inform information regarding Manchester united football club. The main purpose is to promote and educate regarding various topics which people may not now, I will include information regarding fan base information regarding success and information regarding the quality of the ream of Manchester united. I have
chosen this topic as I believe for young and teen children will provide a balanced and non-biased opinion regarding the most successful football club in the world. I intend to include information regarding wealth, success rate and the base of the club which is their stadium, the slide show will provide anyone who sees it the relevant information they may wish to find out e.g. how many people can fit in their football stadium, how much annual revenue the club achieves. If time was not a limitation I would have included more slides, and videos of the actual club in play in the slideshow.
2) What is your layout plan for your slideshow presentation? I plan to present my slideshow with a mixture of writing and text this is to provide the viewer the contrast between the photo and the text. The information I will use is from my own personal knowledge regarding the club and accurate information which will be accessed from the internet from yahoo and the official club site which is manchesterunited.com which will provide me with various sources of information. I will also add action buttons to link all the slides together this will enable the user to switch between slides, from the next to the last slide.
3) What is your target audience? The target audience for my slideshow is between the age of 5+ this is because although the information is in detail the language used is suitable for all age ranges above 5 as it not only meets the criteria for children which is to entertain it also meets the adult criteria as there is factual information regarding the club. The slide show is suitable for both male and females who have an interest in football. I have chosen to this target audience as the information is simple and factual and therefore meets the my target criteria, however the slide show will appeal particularly to those who have a passion for football.
4) Audience Interest The audience should be attracted to this slide show for various factors. Firstly I have used various interesting presentation techniques which will appeal to many people this is achieved by using word art to make the headings look appealing and by using pictures which not only makes the picture look better it makes the presentation more comparable. I believe my presentation holds a unique distinction about itself this is created by adding my own personal favourite colours and background this gives it a visible uniqueness.
Instead of going the internet and taking along time to find your relevant query or information inquiry which could be biased my information is purely non-fictional providing an unbiased piece of information. To interest the audience I will use various advertising techniques these are sound and clear and colourful presentation.
5) Getting the message across effectively By presenting my presentation by slide show rather than orally it will not only keep the audience interested is neater to present as just talking is boring. I also believe that in a visual presentation you can include facts and figures without boring the audience yet still getting the correct and appropriate information across. Also with a PowerPoint I can include sound and imager effects which would not be possible in an oral presentation. In a oral presentation you can include many facts and figures which may not be possible to include in the slideshow presentation.
In an oral presentation passion and debate can be included in the performance. In an oral presentation you can improvise on the spot to a mistake which cannot be done on a multimedia presentation. Also problems which can occur with an oral presentation are mistakes and not presenting the information clearly, also the amount of information could not possibly be matched. The strengths of an oral presentation include getting your view across manually which is more persuasive than reading. The main down points of an oral presentation is that it can get boring and therefore lose interest of all required audiences.
In a multimedia presentation there are several factors which are good and bad. In general a multimedia presentation can include fonts which help the appearance of the presentation seem good this visual effect can not be achieved through an oral presentation. In a multimedia presentation you can expand on ideas without boring the audience. In a multimedia presentation colour schemes can be added relevant to the appropriate heading.