Business Admin – What do you need to know
Explain the purpose and benefits of recognizing and learning from mistakes
It allows you to make better more informed decisions in the future. It allows you to understand what the problem was and can save you time in finding a solution. It allows you to help other from making the same mistake.
Explain the purpose and benefits of agreeing and setting high standards for 2. 1 own work It allows you to maintain the professionalism on behalf of your organization, which creates a positive image for yourself and the organization.
1. Describe ways of setting high standards for work
To ensure you:
– Do integrity checks
– Check the accuracy of your work
– Ensure your work is presented clearly and neatly
– Prioritize your workload
– Meeting your deadlines
– Reviewing each day what you need to complete
2. 3 Explain the purpose and benefits of taking on new challenges if they arise taking on new challenges, it will give you a variety of different things to do, this in turn will make you more adaptable and allow you to gain different skills.
2. Explain the purpose and benefits of adapting to change
It shows that you are capable in different situations and that you are versatile.
2. 5 Explain the purpose and benefits of treating others with honesty, respect and consideration By treating others with honesty, respect and consideration, you maintain professionalism within the work environment and you can also expect to be treated the same in return.
2. 6 Explain why own behavior is important The way we conduct ourselves in a work environment is important because you want to maintain professional mannerisms.
By behaving appropriately it can show aspect and self-discipline.
Describes types AT Detonator at work
Tanat snow oneness, respect Ana consideration and those that do not Types of behavior that show honesty, respect and consideration are things such as;
– Treating everyone equally – equality. Dealing with sensitive issues respectfully.
When speaking to others being polite and well mannered. Behavior that does not show honesty, respect and consideration are things such as;
– Verbally or physically abusing others
Treating others differently because of their race/religion/gender/age.