A trip to chessington

We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy

Wednesday morning was dawning when I woke up from my warm bed at a time that the sun was gradually rising in the east. This triggered a mood of happiness in me. The magnificent sun, which looked like a giant ball was casting it’s powerful and bright light onto my beaming face. As I looked out through the window, I could see a picturesque hill far from my house and also saw leaves falling to the ground gracefully. It was wonderfully beautiful and I could hardly take my eyes off it. As I gazed up at the baby-blue sky, I saw different species of birds flying from east to west and I was very delighted because, I had a great day ahead of me.

I took my bath hurriedly and afterwards, dashed downstairs to have my breakfast which consisted of bacon, sausages, baked beans and two slices of toasted brown bread. It was mouth watering as usual. When it was thirty minutes passed seven in the morning, we left the house for Stratford Station. We packed a few things along with us but unfortunately, my Dad had to go to work so he wasn’t able to come along with us. We sat in the car which was parked right in front of our house and we were filled with joy and excitement. It took us about half an hour to get to Stratford.

On the way, I opened the window on my side and immediately it opened, a voilent wind blew into my face with such force that it felt as if I was being hit by not quite a heavy blow. We arrived at Stratford station about five passed eight in the morning. The time came for the coaches to arrive but before we could get to where the coaches were, we had to take a two minute walk across the school field. We lined up like birds waiting to be fed by their mother and one by one, we boarded the coach. The coach had comfortable seats which were essential for the long journey ahead.

We finally departed for Chessington, World of Adventures. The view through the window was astonishing and it was as if it had been painted by Leonardo DaVinci. It seemed to me as though I have been in the coach for ages due to the seemingly endless journey. Finally, we arrived at Chessington. What a relief that was. We got down from the coach and marched to the entrance like soldiers preparing for war. Our tickets were purchased and soon we were all inside the park. I was amazed instantly by what I saw. The park is a beauty on it’s own. It is nicely and neatly landscaped but it is quite small and does not have many rides.

The good thing about it is that, there are plenty of attractions for kids and families. Aside from the roller coasters, there were two flat rides, including the impressively themed Dragon fury and my favourite attraction at the park, Tomb blaster, which is an interaction ride where you shoot a laser gun at snakes and monsters. The west of the park is home to trials of the kings, a walkthrough attraction which is home to gorillas, tigers, lions and leopards. Just outside the bird and monkey garden is the new children’s zoo, home to goats, pigs, sheep and chickens.

The staffs at chessington were very friendly and polite. The first ride I went on was called pirates treasure and it looked smaller than the other rides at the park. It gave me the feeling of being a pirate on the sea and this made me feel relaxed and at peace with myself. It was thrilling. The next ride I got onto was quite similar to the London eye but, a bit smaller and less fun. It was very slow and boring so I did not enjoy being on it. I couldn’t wait to get off it. Thankfully, I got the chance to visit where the roller coasters were and soon it was my turn to be entertained.

When I first got onto it, I felt bit scared because of hearing people scream as rollercoaster twisted and turned them but soon, the fear had been replaced by anxiety. Even though the ride was not as long as I expected it to be, I was devoured by excitement. When it was thirty minutes passed twelve, I and my brothers went to KFC which was located at the centre of the park and bought ourselves the family bucket meal. I ate most of it. After the meal, I sat down for a while to allow the food to digest before moving on to the next ride.

The water ride was exuberant. The boat in which we sat, went up a hill and then descended with a dramatic speed down the slope. As the boat hit the water, it splashed onto me but it was fun. Later when we came out the boat, I looked drenched but full of smiles. Sadly, it was time to head back home so we made our way back to the coach looking like conquered soldiers returning from war. I got into the coach reluctantly and off we went. I am very lucky and happy to have had such an experience. It was a life experience and I will never forget it.

Tagged In :

Get help with your homework

Haven't found the Essay You Want? Get your custom essay sample For Only $13.90/page

Sarah from CollectifbdpHi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one?

Check it out